Sunday, March 29, 2009

A time for prayer....and laughs too!

So, I've been surfing the 'net today and doin' a little blogging when I come across a blog I haven't read in a while. I'm sure most of you have read or heard of this family. They have overcome obstacles but are facing more....please, go read their story and pray!
Prayers for Stellan


In the midst of her pain, MckMamma, (I don't know her real name, ha) still has some humor through it all. She was totally making fun of this product but I may, for real, order one off the internet......go look NOW! It's called GoGirl and I seriously need to put one these in my purse!!!! :)

For those of you that went on the women's retreat will totally know why, but for those of you that wasn't there......well, don't laugh, but I peed on myself several times over the course of the weekend. The first major incident happened in Ober Gatlinburg when we went snow tubing. I used the bathroom first so my bladder SHOULD HAVE been empty. However, after I went down the first time, the second, third, and fourth time I emptied it just a little or lot more. The tooth-less guys that worked there got a pretty good laugh. Needless to say, after the fourth time I gave it up and went and sat my pee panties down.

So, watch out girls! Next time we go anywhere I might just break out the GoGirl thingy!!!! :))

(My favorite quote from the website is..."You won't be like a man but you can pee like one." HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA)

6 comments:

K. Tilley said...

I don't need a gogirl yet having had only one child by c-section makes a difference but it would be nice to use in the cruddy bathrooms at ball parks!

I think you should have done your best Shania Twain impression of Amazing Grace tonight......next time for sure! love ya !!!!

Deedra said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! This is the most hilarious product I have ever seen! I think you should get the 3 pack, and a t shirt or two...LOL! You know, be discreet and all, but proclaim your affection for the product by wearing it on your chest! haha!

......also the discreet part cracks me up. What do you just get over in a corner somewhere and discreetly pull down the undies and hope the seal forms quickly??? It's way faster to just squat!

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

"Sometimes called a FUD" lololololololololol

I think you need to buy the Go Girl Mini Pooper, umm, I mean Cooper.

Amanda said...

LOL!Thats crazy! I love how it is so silly yet has such a professional website!I would also love to see the face of the person,who might not be up to date with the newest peeing methods,in the bathroom next to you as they hear you pee, but notice that your feet are turned the opposite way!!!!!lol!!!

Too, did you notice on LOST the other night that Ben's dad is actually Uncle Rico from Napoleon Dynamite?!?!?

Leigh Anne said...

Girl don't waste your money on this product. Just take an old funnel from your kitchen drawer!!!
LOL LOL

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

any time you want to blog would be great. NYC Pictures?? Hello?? :))