Friday, September 28, 2007

I digress???

What does this mean exactly? I have been lurking several different blogs and see many people using this phrase. I consider myself a fairly average person of intelligence but I have never once during conversation heard someone say "I digress." HA! I guess I'll just have to google ole' mister Webster and just find out! I'm guessing it means......."I give up...or I'm done blah, blahing on this issue..." ???

I digress.



UPDATE: The mystery is over! Mr. Webster says that to digress means "to turn aside especially from the main subject of attention or course of argument" aha! I wasn't too far off....I really did guess...LOL
So basically the Alabama version would be 'Nuf Said! ;p

1 comment:

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

You are stinkin' hilarious..Just got my Toby pics!! SOOO Jealous...

Did he send me any messages?? :)

Lisa