Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hey Peeps!

To my peeps that I met in San Antonio:

I will be posting soon.....I really wanted to jump in here and sit on the computer all evening reading everyone's blogs but I guess I need to spend a little time with the fam. If you are a little confused about whether you are on the right blog because the pictures don't really match what you saw in San Antonio.....don't worry...it is me...I was just a little bloated and maybe the next time you see me I will have taken a fluid pill or something. :)

Well until I can entertain you with my fly home story, go check out some of my favorite posts of mine under the disgruntled postman down below!

Love ya'll,
Brooke
PS If you were there for the kareoke....I'm so, so, sorry............. :))

6 comments:

Fran said...

You are one of my new BFF's!!! Seriously...have you ever laughed so hard in all your life??? When can we do this again??!!

Love ya girl.
Fran

Deedra said...

Not a San Antonio peep but a peep none the less. I'm so glad you guys made it home safe and sound! Can't wait to hear about your trip!

p.s...did you learn to Twitter while you were gone? Add me! DeedraP :)

jennyhope said...

Girl, I totally found some bff rings at claires and I so wanted to buy us one but i was not sure of our sizes and they were in a glass case...at claires I know! Must be really special. I am so stinking pumped about having your blog address.

marine's words said...

Brooke, it was so nice to meet you I love talking too you I only wish I would of spent more tiem with you all!! marina

GratefulinGA said...

Don't you dare apologize for your karaoke!! You gave some serious entertainment!

I am so glad to call you one of my 'peeps', (yes, in quotes...does that scream I'm over 50?? Well good!)

What a joy you are Brooke! So glad to call you family.

Touchy Feely Girl
Mother in law to you NBF Beth!

Havensgiud said...

With the land prices constantly rising, the underdeveloped land you purchase today will be worth much more in five years from now. Possibility buying and selling, like Drag Racing is determined by acceleration. ETFs usually have a low spread between the purchase and selling cost, unlike some unit trusts which can have wide spreads at times.