Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wordless Wednesday



Ok. I've never been good at this wordless thing. I have to explain this pic...LOL
Jamie and I both wear contacts, so when I packed up for San Antonio I left him the contact solution and found what I thought was a travel box that contained solution and a case. M-O-R-O-N!!!!

Anyway so Friday morning I asked Lisa if she had some solution (I was a little afraid to use mystery solution) and she had also left hers at home...so, off I go to put my contacts in. It was a good thing Lisa was blow drying her hair because I was screaming like a little girl. Apparently what I had used was not solution but some kind of enzyme cleaner....yeah, moron. I can't even begin to describe the pain but I do know that pulling my whole eyeball out did cross my mind. Once I pulled the contact off my searing pupil/lens/eyeball I began giving myself an eye bath to put out the fire.

Lisa still has no idea....well until I come out holding a washcloth to my eye. She digs out her Visine (the picture was taken after the Visine, I was in too much pain to think of blogging moments at the time) but I tell her NO WAY am I putting anything else in my eye!!! I give in a few minutes later mainly because I thought of something funny to do (imagine that)

Lisa was curling her hair as I begin putting the Visine in my eye. I then reenact what really happened when I put the enzyme cleaner in my eye as I clutch my eye, screaming again like a little girl. If only I had taken a picture of Lisa...HAHAHAHAHA She was so about to call 911...hahahahahahhahaha

More to come!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Becky said...

Yeowch!

When I stayed at my aunts one time, I had only slept about three hours, and used the visine in her medicine cabinet to correct the redness in my eyes...only to have my eyeballs threaten to combust. Turns out my young cousin had (for unknown reasons) put rubbing alcohol in the container!
And the kicker was it messed up my makeup so bad I had to start all over.

Looks like y'all had a blast!

jennyhope said...

who is calling you a moron? not me. LOL!!!!! I just don't do wordless wednesday. me not talk? WHAT?
I think I will have to come to yalls church one Sunday!!

Fran said...

I'm with Jenny...I cannot do wordless Wednesday. simply CANNOT.
Not an option. It would be painful.

Hope your eyes are better. I've got a picture of yo face that I could send for next weeks Wordless Wednesday. Want it? :)

Hugs,
Fran

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

That trick was SO dirty...lol

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey, it is Hatcher...just stopping in to say hi!