Monday, October 8, 2007

Happy Christopher Columbus Day!!!!!!

Oh Chris, how I thank thee for not thinking the world is flat and for embarking on thee long journey to discover America! Had thy not, thine own mailgirl would not have been off today
our country would not be the same!!!!

I don't really have anything to blog about lately....I've been kinda BLAH! I have started yet another diet...it's Monday ya know....*sigh* I know I'm beautiful in the eyes of God but I don't feel it! I wish I had God's mirror and was able to see what He sees. I try to avoid mirrors at all possible but as I'm walking past one I get a glimpse and I'm disgusted! There is a Carmen Electra inside of me DYING to get out!!! ->->->->->->->->->->->

Maybe whoever reads this can hold me accountable to this diet! This is me pleading for help! HELP!!! Food to me is like a drug to an addict. The only problem is that a drug addict doesn't need small portions of a drug to live!!!! I mean, could you imagine a meth addict choosing a smaller, less potent substance just to be able to live knowing he/she COULD easily have the #1 combo with cheese instead of the grilled chicken salad with fat free dressing? LOL Yes, I have totally lost it! LOL LOL LOL

I may be MIA for the next several days. I have a test on Friday (wish me luck!) and after the test I will be making another road trip to see my twin nephews!

1 comment:

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

You're preaching to the choir Brooke...I started my diet this morning and went to Santa Fe for lunch..:))

BTW - you are much prettier than that skinny, lost girl Carmen. :)