Friday, October 26, 2007

Play Dead

I found this link called I do dog tricks. Try it out...it's the perfect time waster, especially if you have loads of laundry piled up everywhere but can't seem to pry yourself from the computer. You type in a command such as "speak", "jump", "dance", ect. My favorite of course is play dead. If only this would work on my mail route!!!! Oh, and it's not me doing the dog tricks. It's an actual dog.

Disclaimer: I really love animals so you people from PETA, quit calling me!!!!

2 comments:

Sherryxhyt said...

Anemometers are available in two technologies: vane anemometers and hot-wire anemometers. Commission invited the online and offline application for recruitment to 48802 posts of Constable in BSF, CRPF, ITBP, CISF, SSB & Assam Rifle. pH controlling can be done if From the company that invented the pH meter, Beckman Coulter is pleased to introduce the all new This is where the glucose monitoring watch come in.

Alan said...

Anemometers are available in two technologies: vane anemometers and hot-wire anemometers. Commission invited the online and offline application for recruitment to 48802 posts of Constable in BSF, CRPF, ITBP, CISF, SSB & Assam Rifle. pH controlling can be done if From the company that invented the pH meter, Beckman Coulter is pleased to introduce the all new This is where the glucose monitoring watch come in.